Happy Monday! Stay-at-home mom? Please take my children to work.
Yep, it is Please Take My Children to Work Day!
How to Observe Please Take My Children to Work Day
If you are a stay-at-home mom, ask friends or family members to take care of your children today. Maybe they can even take them to work, just as the days’ title says. If need be, you could also hire a babysitter to watch your children. You should then spend the day relaxing and rejuvenating while doing adult-related things. Don’t watch kids movies or eat kids food. Spend your time with grownups, watch a film for grownups, or read adult-oriented books.
If you aren’t a stay-at-home mom but know one, volunteer to babysit for their kids today, so they are able to celebrate the holiday. Or, perhaps they already have someone to watch their kids, and you don’t have to work today yourself, so you can spend the day with them. Make sure to do things that make it feel like a real vacation day, and don’t do anything related to children.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Turn your obstacles into opportunities and your problems into possibilities.” Roy T. Bennett
- ?Kids train shelter dogs to help find ‘furever’ homes at this Orlando camp
- Scottish Photographer Saves U.S. Couple’s Dream Wedding
- Mechanic Smashes World Record for Most Push-ups in an Hour – A Whopping 3,183 – All While in Pain
- -Stunning photo of clouds that look like crashing ocean waves goes viral
- Text To Wrong Number Sends Act Of Kindness From Indiana To California
- If You Can Stand on One Leg for 10 Seconds in Middle Age Your Heath Risk Plummets
- Video of Brothers Getting Surprised That Their Baby Sister Is Finally Home From the NICU Is So Wholesome
- A Better Capitalism By Elijah Kimball
- No-Loan College: Is This The Answer To The Student Loan Crisis? By Kristina Ellis
- It Doesn’t Sound Like Fun To Me
- Out And About (#6), Comfort And Pleasure By Erik Willis
Social Media Management For Your Business
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.