Happy Wednesday! You have the potential to make someone’s day.
Today is Hug Holiday Day!
How to Observe Hug Holiday Day
Celebrate the day by giving hugs at a nursing home or assisted living center. In order for hugs to have their many benefits, make sure the person you are hugging wants to be hugged. Let them know about the day and ask them if they would like to hug before embracing them.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” Bruce Lee
- This super-tree could help feed the world and fight climate change
- Wisconsin first responders save 3-year-old in burning trailer: ‘There was a lot of smoke’
- Drones Are Collecting Tons Of Plastic Waste Before It Reaches The Ocean
- Dedicated Volunteer Works in Charity Shop Despite 4-Hour Commute – And He’s 100 Years Old
- -For The First Time Ever, There Are No Girls Incarcerated At Hawaii Youth Correctional Facility
- Unique Initiative Trains Homeless Folks to Drive Vans to Rescue Food For Distribution Back in the Shelter
- Paralyzed race driver completes Goodwood hill climb using head movement to steer
- Akron mayor announces home repair program
- Zoo offers the public a peek at endangered sun bears rescued from illegal wildlife trade
- A Better Capitalism By Elijah Kimball
- The Rock Show Is Back! The Gilsum Rock Swap And Mineral Show, That Is!
- No-Loan College: Is This The Answer To The Student Loan Crisis? By Kristina Ellis
- It May Be Time To Sell The Car
- Out And About (#7), Changing Places By Erik Willis
Social Media Management For Your Business
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.