Happy Friday! Got your teddy bear?
Today is National Teddy Bear Day!
How to Observe This Day
If you are one of over half of adults who still have your childhood bear, you could celebrate the day by getting your teddy bear out and spending your day with it. If you have children or grandchildren, you could show them the teddy bear you grew up with. You could visit a place to make your own teddy bear, such as Build-A-Bear, or simply buy a teddy bear at a store. If you are feeling really ambitious, you could start sewing your own teddy bear. If you are making or buying a bear, why not get two and give one to a child in need? There are plenty of books or TV shows that you could spend the day with, with characters such as Winnie-the-Pooh, Paddington, and Corduroy. Movies such as Ted may be more suitable for adults. The day could be celebrated reading more about Teddy Roosevelt, or by visiting a teddy bear museum.
Your daily thought!
“Go beyond yourself rather than beyond others.”
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- A 60-minute walk in nature decreases activity in brain regions involved in stress processing
- Family Hopes To Find ‘Angel’ Who Helped 89-Year-Old Grandma At Grocery Store
- Total Recycling Guide Will Now Come Printed On Every Domino’s Pizza Box
- –Louisiana basketball coach breaks world record for longest hoop shot ever
- Long-lost brothers separated in 1945 are to be reunited after 77 years apart
- Youth Football Team Rebuilds Broken Bridge After Flooding
- Time To Relax-Day 1 Of Vacation
- A Visit To The 2022 Keene Art In The Park
- Healthcare And Comfort. A Personal Experience
- After The Interview. Why Following Up Is So Important With Ken Coleman
- Sometimes You Have To Change Tactics- Dave Ramsey
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Help us help you!