Happy Friday! Today people go for the spicy hot.
Today is National Hot and Spicy Food Day!
How to Observe National Hot and Spicy Food Day
Hot and spicy foods should be consumed on this day. Common foods that are many times made spicy include chili, gumbo, chicken wings, and burritos. You can find some hot and spicy recipes here and here. Since this is a National holiday and an International Hot and Spicy food day takes place in January, you could try to eat spicy foods that originated from the country you are a citizen of or were born in. To celebrate the day you could also buy some hot peppers and have a contest with your friends to see who is best able to stomach them.
Your daily thought!
“Stop managing your time. Start managing your focus.” Robin Sharma
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- Dolly Parton celebrates her Imagination Library program: “A total of 186 million books have been mailed out since Parton launched the program in 1995”
- NBA encouraging voting by having no games on 8 Nov
- This group’s wiped out $6.7 billion in medical debt, and it’s just getting started
- Iowa teacher builds furniture for people in need
- Dallas police officers distribute new shoes to kids who need them
- Famous Musician Touched By Stranger’s Act Of Kindness
- –This 17-Year-Old Designed a Motor That Could Potentially Transform the Electric Car Industry
- Researchers Say They’ve Reversed Ageing in Human Cells by 30 Years
- Teen rescues toddler who nearly drowned in Massachusetts
- New Glasses Allow Deaf People to ‘See’ Conversations by Turning Audio into Subtitles
- Cooler Weather And Lots Going On In The City Of Keene
- Three For Three-Customer Service Makes A Difference
- The Best Dog Food For Small Dogs
- Pay Off The Mortgages? Not So Fast…- Dave Ramsey
- How To Save Money On Back-To-School Shopping By Rachel Cruze
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Help us help you!