Let us celebrate working parents today.
Today is Working Parents Day.
How to Celebrate Working Parents Day
- This is not a day of gift-giving. It is a day to show appreciation and to help out.
- Kids, let mom and dad know you appreciate all that they do.
- Don’t add any additional burden or request of them on this day.
- Make dinner f you are old enough. Definitely wash, dry, and put away the dishes tonight.
Your daily thought!
“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.” Bruce Lee
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- Farmer Gives Up Land To Help Neighbour’s Bees
- Jeep Brings World’s Largest Rubber Duck To Detroit Auto Show To Celebrate ‘Ducking’ Movement
- Teen’s Act Of Kindness To Elderly Driver At Gas Station
- Paralyzed Army vet takes first steps in over a decade: It’s beyond words
- Couple Finds 400-Year-Old Coins Worth $250,000 Stashed Under Their Floor
- –Retired nurse saves baby who stopped breathing on flight to Orlando –Oregon boy, 5, celebrates ‘superhero heart’ after he was born with ‘Swiss cheese’ defect
- Here’s an Interactive Map that Will Allow You to Plan a Precise Fall Foliage Road Trip
- How to Teach Kids to be Kind and Thoughtful Through Random Acts of Kindness
- The Last Few Days Of Vacation
- After The Interview. Why Following Up Is So Important With Ken Coleman
- How Long For Term Insurance- Dave Ramsey
- Don’t Let Them Hook You- Dave Ramsey
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Help us help you!Let