Happy Sunday! Eating ice cream is on the menu!
Today is National Ice Cream Day!
How to Observe National Ice Cream Day
In Reagan’s proclamation, he called upon citizens to “observe these events with appropriate ceremonies and activities.” We can only interpret this to mean that ice cream should be eaten today. You could eat some at home, perhaps even making it yourself. Keep a lookout for deals at ice cream shops and restaurants on the day, as many places have them. Perhaps you could have some ice cream at one of the best ice cream shops in the United States.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“It is easier to act yourself into a new way of thinking, than it is to think yourself into a new way of acting.” Millard Fuller
Your business ad here for as little as $25 per month.
Make the world a better place.
- Man Accidentally Yelled at His DoorDash Driver, and TikTok Helped Him Make Things Right
- Indiana man hailed a hero after saving 5 people, including children from house fire
- Man drops $3,000 tip on waitress in Pennsylvania: ‘Tips for Jesus’
- ‘That’s An Angel’: Family Of 11 Saved By Woman Who Alerted Them Of Raging House Fire
- Albuquerque Gas Station Cut Prices in Half to “Try to Help Out” Customers For a Saturday
- Hoda Kotb Shares the Sweet Way Haley Joy Spent her Chore Money
- -This 8-year-old lost her mom to brain cancer – then only got one RSVP to her birthday party. So, strangers helped her celebrate
- Buffalo artist reimagining ‘crime dots’ with ‘peace dots’, creating visual of City of Good Neighbors
- Toronto boy runs into Adam Sandler and Drake in one ‘unbelievable’ night
- Nevada girl who was hit by a car at age 3 defies odds as her mom leans into faith: ‘God speaks to me’
- Family Dog Goes Missing, Returns Home A Winner In Local Dog Show
- Carpet Cleaner With Autism Has Learned 40 Languages – Watch His Talent in Action
- Bowling Is Right Up Our Alley!
- The Second New Year: Another Chance To Reach Your Money Goals By George Kamel
- There’s A Process Here… And It Works
- Out And About (#9), Adventures Across The River In Vermont By Erik Willis
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.