Happy Thursday! This is the day to track down and eat a burger!
Today is National Hamburger Day!
How to Observe National Hamburger Day
Celebrate the day by eating a hamburger! Even if you are a vegetarian, veggie burgers are an option! You could go out to eat for a hamburger. Chances are that you live in a state that has one of the 100 best burgers in America. You could also stop at Louis’ Lunch for one. This is especially fitting if today is the July National Hamburger Day, as it is the anniversary of the day Louis Lassen first served burgers. You could always make your own burgers too. If you want to get creative, try one of these recipes.
Your daily thought!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Confucius
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- Drone lifeguard saves boy, 14, from drowning in sea in Valencia in Spain
- Local fishermen and communities launch “Fish for Families” to help address declines of salmon throughout Alaska
- Raising Cane’s buys 50K lottery tickets for employees: ‘It’s how we do business
- Mom Was On The Verge Of Tears From Her Kids’ Meltdowns, Then A Stanger Blessed Her
- Police Sergeant Performs Act Of Kindness For Kids At The Lake
- D-Day Pilot Celebrated Turning 102 Attributing Longevity to ‘Art, Music, Good Food and the Finest Wine’
- –Goodbye to grass? More Americans embracing ‘eco-friendly’ lawns and gardens
- First 100,000 KG Removed From the Great Pacific Garbage Patch
- This hiking bunny in NH is turning heads on trails and on TikTok –Texas man reunited with 27-year-old message in a bottle he wrote as a child
- Bowling Is Right Up Our Alley!
- The Second New Year: Another Chance To Reach Your Money Goals By George Kamel
- Help Them To Get Help
- Out And About (#9), Adventures Across The River In Vermont By Erik Willis
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.