Happy Friday! It is time for the weekend!
Today is International Traffic Light Day!
How to Observe International Traffic Light Day
Today is for stopping and thinking about the importance of traffic lights in road safety. The best way to celebrate the day is probably to use as many traffic lights as possible when driving. If you are up for a long drive, you could drive to the intersection in Cleveland where the first electric traffic light was installed. You could also drive to Ohio’s Small Town Museum, where what is believed to be the world’s oldest traffic light is kept.
Your daily thought!
“I am strong because I’ve been weak. I am fearless because I’ve been afraid. I am wise because I’ve been foolish.”
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- Cost Plus Drugs: Mark Cuban’s New Company Sells Ultra-Cheap Prescriptions
- How Elton John helped Eminem get clean
- How the world’s biggest four-day workweek trial run changed people’s lives
- 12-year-old opens farm stand with hopes of taking over family farm
- Pennsylvania teen saves neighbors trapped in apartment fire with trampoline
- Priceless Lost Jewels From Legendary Maravillas Shipwreck Are Finally Found in Bahamas
- Cop reunited with girl born in her mom’s car that he helped deliver
- –MIT’s New Analog Synapse Is 1 Million Times Faster Than the Synapses in the Human Brain
- Kids’ lemonade stand raises $3,500 for St. Jude
- Music Helps Reconnect Elderly Patients with their Memories in New Study
- A Different Kind Of Creditor?- Dave Ramsey
- Bringing A Friend To Downtown Keene
- Out And About (#9), Adventures Across The River In Vermont By Erik Willis
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.