Positive thinking will help you in life.
Today is Positive Thinking Day.
Start your day on a positive note
Start the day positively by smiling and expressing a prayer of thanks. You might even want to say some affirmations. Think positive sentences about you or your circumstances.
Seek positivity outside of yourself on Positive Thinking Day. Read or watch positive motivational books and movies.
Meet like-minded friends
Hang around with positive people and share your stories of positivity with each other. This will help you stay encouraged and motivate you to keep doing your best.
Your daily thought!
“It’s easier to keep up than to catch up.” Gretchen Rubin
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- Blood test spots multiple cancers without clear symptoms, study finds
- Large Study of Older Adults Shows People Over 65 Benefit By Staying Active – Let’s Move, People
- –These are the Top Benefits of Aging
- Museum employee tracks down missing photograph of 9/11 victim
- Another Day In Paradise. Camping And Cars
- Vacation, Cars, And Family Time
- Time To Relax-Day 1 Of Vacation
- A Visit To The 2022 Keene Art In The Park
- Healthcare And Comfort. A Personal Experience
- After The Interview. Why Following Up Is So Important With Ken Coleman
- Sometimes You Have To Change Tactics- Dave Ramsey
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Help us help you!
Ad Ted Mann-Musician