Happy Saturday! Be everything you were created to be.
Today is Toss Away the “Could Haves” and “Should Haves” Day!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.” Richard Branson
Your business ad here for as little as $25 per month.
Make the world a better place
- This 8-year-old lost her mom to brain cancer – then only got one RSVP to her birthday party. So, strangers helped her celebrate
- Buffalo artist reimagining ‘crime dots’ with ‘peace dots’, creating visual of City of Good Neighbors
- Toronto boy runs into Adam Sandler and Drake in one ‘unbelievable’ night
- Nevada girl who was hit by a car at age 3 defies odds as her mom leans into faith: ‘God speaks to me’
- Family Dog Goes Missing, Returns Home A Winner In Local Dog Show
- Carpet Cleaner With Autism Has Learned 40 Languages – Watch His Talent in Action
- -232 volunteers enlisted across 39 states for non-profit helping elderly with lawn care
- 8-year-old who lost mom to brain cancer gets epic birthday surprise from community
- Samsung Cuts Energy Usage of Their Computer Chips by 50% In Big Market Innovation
- ‘He Could’ve Kept Going, But He Didn’t’: Football Player Pulls Over To Help Woman Change Her Tire
- Colorado sixth-grader gets letters of encouragement from around the world after yearbook goes unsigned
- Bowling Is Right Up Our Alley!
- The Second New Year: Another Chance To Reach Your Money Goals By George Kamel
- There’s A Process Here… And It Works
- Out And About (#9), Adventures Across The River In Vermont By Erik Willis
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.