Finding the sweet spot. That has been one of the results of week 2 of homeschooling with Jacob. As a guy who loves anything with a motor, I know that every engine has a sweet spot. That place where the motor runs effortlessly.
This week went better than week 1. And we are both excited about that. ? He had some meetings with his teachers. Made a course switch on one and opened the door for support in another. How easy was the change? Within a few hours of the course conversation, he had a new one in its place and began right away.
Do you know one of the greatest things that children in school have lost through the pandemic on several levels? Support. It is not that folks did not want to help, but with the craziness of in-school, out-of-school, and more, it became more difficult.
Jacob told me he feels super supported in his classes. This week, I sensed an “excitement” of sorts in our conversations. A willingness to dive in. A feeling that he was getting it and feeling more confident.
I am grateful for the support that Jacob is receiving from his school. His teachers and the administration are more than willing to help.
This week, he has 4 new classes being added to his schedule and already he has begun with “welcome” calls and getting ready for the classes.
And yesterday, I was talking to a long-time friend, and as I told him, he asked me to send the information to him for his granddaughter.
Yesterday, I had coffee with a friend, who has her daughter in an online program. She has gone from failed classes to A’s.
Are there challenges? Absolutely. But overall, it does seem that we have begun to find the “sweet spot” for Jacob.
(I would love to hear your homeschool stories!)
Tell others about what we do here at Positive News For You.
For folks on the outside:
- Let them know through your “likes, shares, comments and invites”.
- Visit their places of business when you can and let them know you like what they are doing.
- Spend money with them when you can as a tangible “like”.
- Invite others to play. (What business(es) do you want to see playing?
- And for all of us, let’s embrace some of the fun going on.
Additional collaboration, partner, and advertising-sponsor pages.
- Consider Collaborating With Us
- Collaboration At Positive News For You, LLC
- Advertising & You – Begin A Partnership With Us
- Sponsoring And How You Can Help
- Ambassadors Of Positivity And Change
- “I Have A VISION!” To See PN4U Grow, Requires Sales People
- A New Income Stream For Your Organization
- Income Opportunities For Church And Ministries
- Helping Small Businesses At This Time
- Tis The Season For Benevolence
- WIN-WIN-WIN When The River Rises, All The Boats Float
(Find out how to have your company here. Send us a note.) Thank you! If you have any questions, please consult with us. You can donate here to PN4UINC. You can buy merchandise here. #ICouldDoThat Want more by Lee?
Links to other pages…
- I Could Do That! Let’s Hear You Stand Up And Shout
- Thinking ahead
- PN4U INC. Your Donation Page & Our Nonprofit
- What Is Positive News And What Are Common Factors?
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in LEE in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers!